Thursday 29 September 2016

Options for my publication




Making a physical publication on a digital medium is not the paradox it may at first seem, particularly if my publication has a focus on bringing physical experiences to the digital realm. Even without this, why should a digital existence not be allowed a physical one? It makes no sense to disallow it. 

What matters is the focus of the publication, and its purpose. I've come up with a few ideas:

- An analysis of current typography in user interfaces
- An analysis of the past, present and potential future of type in user interfaces
- A gallery of beautiful typography in user interfaces
- An exploration of the migration of physical type elements to the digital space
- An analysis of typography used in a selection of different digital environments

I could try and focus on all of these at once, but it'd be at risk of ineffective dilation. 

I might just ask what people would find most interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment